Enjoy Free UK Delivery
We aim to make buying from us stress-free with quick, free next day delivery when you spend over £125 with us. Our team works hard to ensure that your orders arrive at your door with speed, wrapped beautifully and in great condition. We don’t know many people who like waiting for their online orders so we do our very best to make sure they’re with you promptly.
- Every customer can receive free next day delivery when spending £125 or over. Do make sure the pieces that you are buying are in-stock, which can be found under availability on each product page.
- We use Royal Mail to send all our UK orders. Each delivery is tracked and insured via their next day delivery service.
- Simply place your order before 4pm on weekdays (Monday - Friday) and before 11:30am on Saturday to ensure your chosen jewellery pieces arrive before 1pm the next day.
- If you require a particular time slot you can select the option to upgrade at the checkout.
- You may be required to sign for your delivery so make sure that you or a trusted friend or neighbour are available to do this.
- We also offer a Royal Mail Special Delivery service, which ensures that your order will arrive before 9am, however this costs an added £36.
- As you are probably aware Royal Mail have been on strike recently, which can cause delays out of our control. Everyone is working as hard as possible to ensure that parcels arrive on time yet strikes, weather or any other unforeseen circumstances can impact deliveries. We advise that if you need for your delivery to arrive on a specific date selecting this in the checkout is your best option.
We Ship Internationally
For those living outside of the UK, the delivery process is a little different. However, we take care of all of our customers, no matter where you reside.
- We offer tracked, insured and signed for international delivery.
- The price of overseas delivery depends on the location and postcode/zip code. The postage cost is calculated at the checkout.
- For orders under £200 we use the Royal Mail Airsure service, which takes approximately 3-5 days.
- We use TNT for orders over £200, which will take about 2-3 days to arrive.
- Please be aware that all orders delivered outside of the UK (except those agreed), will be sent on a Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) basis. If you’ve not heard of this before, it means that importation taxes and duties are the responsibility of the customer. The fee will need to be paid for their order to be released from the courier.
Opt to Collect From Store
Save on delivery costs and choose the option to collect from one of our beautiful boutiques. We have many stores located across the North of England and could be the best option if you live close by.
- We aim to deliver every click and collect order that is finalised before 4pm during the week (Monday - Friday) the next day.
- We will contact you either by email, text or phone when your order is ready to pick up.
- Make sure that you have a copy of your order either on your phone or printed on paper, photo identification (drivers license or passport) and proof of your address.
- Do check the stores opening times to avoid turning up when the boutique is closed. It’s worth noting that some boutiques close on a Sunday and opening hours vary from store to store.
- We strive to have your order ready 24 hours from the time you placed your order.
- However, if you would like for any adjustments to be made this will take slightly longer for us to complete. We always keep you in the loop via phone or email.
Delivery Services During Bank Holidays and Christmas
As you probably know, things run slightly different during Bank Holidays and over the Christmas period as there is a limited service on some of these days.
- It’s a good idea to make sure that you are aware of these dates especially if ordering a gift to make sure it arrives on time. There will most likely be a delay to our usual delivery services.
- We work extremely hard to ensure that every order is delivered on time yet during these these specific dates please be prepared and order in advance.
We Offer Interest Free Finance
Here are a few details to be aware of if you’re ordering via our amazing interest free finance options.
- Your order will only be dispatched once your application has been successfully approved by our finance company.
- Orders placed using interest free finance options can only be sent to the billing address. Unfortunately, you cannot request a separate delivery address.
- Once your order has been dispatched or collected the finance agreement is activated.
Give Us a Call
There are circumstances that are out of our control meaning that your delivery time is extended slightly. Reasons could be due to weather conditions, stock availability, ordering direct from the supplier or requesting special requirements. Of course, we will always keep in touch every step of the way and we will get your order to you as quickly as we can.
If you would like to ask us any questions concerning delivery or about your order please ring us on +44(0)1335 216 004 or email us on email@example.com